Spring 2013 Internet Courses
1/14/13 thru 5/9/13
Note: ALL internet courses require you to have
Microsoft Office, basic computer and internet skills and
regular access to a computer. MOST internet courses
require the purchase of a textbook..
1. Have access to the Internet and MS Word 2003 or higher.
2. Use the e-mail, address provided to you by the college.
3. Look at and adhere to the special requirements for each course.
4. Be comfortable with using a computer and word processing program.
5. Be comfortable sending emails with attachments.
Internet courses are NOT self-paced. They will:
1. Start on the first day of normal classes
2. Have regular deadlines.
3. Require interaction with the instructor and fellow students.
To succeed in an Internet class, you will:
1. Need to be online a minimum of 3 days per week,
2. Be able to study at least 9 hours per week for a 3 credit course,
3. Have strong time-management skills, computer skills, and self motivation.
If you are a rookie at any of these skills, please take the "Intro to Online Learning" course (HMDV 1025) an introductory online learning course, or take the non-credit online courses to strengthen your computer skills.
Adobe Reader required to view files
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.